A 'Family' of 3 Handmade Papier Mache Elephant, made in Kashmir, India - Gold Floral Themed
If you already collect Elephant ornaments, these will make a lovely addition to your collection. Alternatively, use these to start one - or use as an impressive statement piece around the home.
The Kashmiri region of India is famous for its Papier Mache art and such items are sought after and valued widely. Kashmiri artisans are skilled crafts-people and work hard making items such as these to support their families. We sourced and validated this item from an ethical source, who commissioned a series of these items at over the market rates in order to promote the ‘Fairly Traded’ ethic.
This item is a 'Family' of 3 Elephants - Large, Medium and Small in size. See below for precise dimensions. These are all painted mainly Gold with many Flowers & Leaves. All 3 are finished with a protective lacquer coating.
With the following features:
- Handmade, crafted from Papier Mache
- The handcrafted nature means that slight variations and imperfections may exist
- This item is approx. 130mm - just over 5 inches high (top of head to the bottom of feet)
- Large Elephant is approx. 130mm H, 65mm W and 130mm L (5 x 2.5 x 5 inches)
- Medium Elephant is approx. 105mm H, 60mm W and 110mm L (4 x 2 x 4 inches)
- Small Elephant is approx. 85mm H, 40mm W and 85mm L (3.25 x 1.5 x 3.25 inches)
weight of all 3 Elephants totals 580 grams
- They are intended for Indoor use only
- These are ornamental, not toys
- You may keep them clean/dust free with a dry cloth
- Made in Kashmir, India
Your items will ship free of charge within the UK from Vectis Karma
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]