Hari-Leela fragranced, Connoisseur Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense
These Hari-Leela sticks produce a scent which is heady, sweet and fresh - made to encourage a positive atmosphere. More mellow, refined and deeper in content that Hari-Leela in either the Classic (base) or Absolute (mid) ranges.
This scent comes from oils produced from flowers of the sacred Bakula tree (Mimusops
elengi), grown throughout India and revered in many ancient Ayurvedic scriptures. Bakula Trees are often found in temple courtyards - offering cool and shady places to relax under their dense foliage.
Scent from the small flowers
permeate large areas too, making this a familiar scent to those who have visited Indian temples.
As an item within the Connoisseur range the essential oil used is AAA-grade (the best available) and base materials are reduced to a minimum. This combination results in you being able to enjoy Luxury Indian Incense at a Premium level of refinement and aromatic experience.
Hari-Leela in Pure Incense's Connoisseur range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- AAA-grade Essential Oil
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com