Ka-fuh incense from Nippon Kodo – a range of low smoke incense sticks with distinctly floral aromas.
"Ka-fuh is the scent of blossoms in the wind. Imagine sunlight filtering through the branches and leaves of a cool forest after a rain shower as the mild scent of blossoms waft softly. Ka-fuh incense is made from selected natural organic ingredients by experienced incense craftsmen.”
This White Plum incense delivers a warm floral and romantic aroma. In Japan, it
symbolises regeneration, eternity and rebirth since the early blossoming of the plum tree announces the arrival of the spring.Keywords: Love and Affection
This 'low smoke' incense comes from the Ka-fuh family of incense made by Nippon Kodo - a range of distinctly floral aromas.
- Approx. 430 Incense sticks per box, Pink in
- Each is approx. 142mm long – just over 5.5 inches
- Net weight of the incense is approx. 56 grams
- Gross weight of the box is approx. 66 grams
- Box dimensions are approx. 50mm (W) by 155mm (L) by 25mm(D)
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
- This is a low smoke incense
- The box features Traditional Japanese Art – with delicate Plum blossoms
- Also available in a smaller box format – see below
- Made in Japan
This fragrance (Ka-fuh White Plum) is also available in a smaller box of 20 sticks - Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Shiraume (White Plum) | 20 stick box | Low Smoke.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention have been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]