Myrrh fragranced, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense
Myrrh sticks in the Classic range from Pure Incense feature a dark and woody scent with top-notes of a bitter nature.
In common with Frankincense, Myrrh is harvested from a tree (Commiphora
molmol) and is a resin which coagulates and dries into hard ‘tears’ after the bark has been cut. Myrrh is produced in many middle-eastern countries including S. Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Ethiopia, Eritrea
and Somalia. Its use has been synonymous with the region for thousands of years as an incense ingredient, a perfume, for medical purposes and for use in embalming.
Another well-known link to the region is Myrrh (like Frankincense) appearing in the Christian Christmas Story (the birth of Jesus). Myrrh as the gift brought by the wise man/King called Balthazar, the King of Tarse and Egypt.
Myrrh in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org