This delicate round White Onyx glazed Incense Dish* and gold metal holder set is perfect to catch the ash whilst you are relaxing with your
favourite incense sticks. It's handmade in London with a unique speckled stoneware clay branded with Ume logo on the upper surface.
The Dish is accompanied by a Domed Shaped, Gold Coloured Metal Incense Stick Holder, with three holes to take Incense sticks of different sizes - 1mm, 2mm
and 3mm. The holder
are made primarily for Ume's Japanese style solid stick incense, however many other brands may fit in also from 1mm-3mm diameter.
- Dish Dimensions: approx. 90mm diameter x 3.5mm high
- The holder is Dome shaped with 3 holes - 1mm, 2mm & 3mm
- The holder is approx. 12mm high and 20mm in diameter
- Nicely presented in a thick cardboard box with Ume signature & logo
- The holder comes in an Ume branded mini bag to protect the Dish during shipping
* Due to the design of the Dish, slight textural print (on the underside and also the top) and handmade nature of the product, slight variations of form and finish occur in each item.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: "This Dish and Holder set is an ideal gift for all Incense lovers and is beautifully packaged and branded to sit well alongside Ume's wonderful Natural Incense collection**."
** Vectis Karma stock: Point Lobos, Monreale, Ajanta, Labrang, Mogao, Dawn, Nomadic, Abydos and Uluru
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: " The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging
and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]