From the new Scentsual range * by Nippon Kodo - Bitter Pink Ginger Japanese Incense sticks
Bitter Pink Ginger is a vibrant and spicy fragrance.
'Pink' Ginger is very young Ginger roots (the roots lose this colour with age). In Japan, this is marinated in a sugar & vinegar solution and served as a palate-cleansing pickled vegetable with Sushi. Burn these sticks to cleanse the air and heighten your senses.
We find this fragrance to light, sharp and uplifting. Almost illuminating like a bright torch has been lit in the room! Also try Green Tea and Yuzu if bright uplifting fragrances as your preference.
One of 6 fragrances in the Scentsual range - the full choice being Brilliant Blue Lavender, Sweet White Sage, Fresh Green Tea, Calm Hinoki Mint, Bitter Pink Ginger and Sparkling Gold Yuzu.
- A box of 30 Japanese Incense sticks
- The pack includes a small ceramic Incense stick holder
- Each stick is approx. 120mm or approx. 4.75 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 25 minutes each
- The net weight of the Incense is approx. 11 grams
- The gross weight of the
box is approx. 23 grams
- Box dimensions: approx. 136mm L by 28mm W by 20mm D
- Zero Colourants used and the aromatic ingredient is 100% Fragrance Oil
- All packaging materials are sourced from recycled paper
- Made by Nippon Kodo owned factory in Vietnam
* The Scentsual range was inspired by the multi-coloured bark of the Rainbow Eucalyptus tree, a rainforest tree native to the Philippines, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. One of the very few trees of the Eucalyptus species that grows in rainforests, it's notable for its multi-colored bark featuring hues of lavender, blue, green, orange and maroon. These trees really do exist - google them!
Get harmonised with nature by 'listening' to these fragrances. Plus, be assured that with zero colourants, 100% Natural Fragrance oils and packaging made with recycled paper, this range offers a kind approach to the manufacture of Incense sticks.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says "This is a delightful new range from Nippon Kodo, offering distinct singular fragrances based on good quality fragrance oils. With 6 fragrances to choose from, there's at least one that will resonate with most Incense users. I like the whole range - especially the positive and fresh attributes, which are apparent in each fragrance."
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com