From the new Scentsual range * by Nippon Kodo - Sweet White Sage Japanese Incense sticks
These sticks deliver the herbal scent of crisp, freshly picked White Sage. This is a robust fragrance and certainly the boldest in the Scentsual range.
This plant is native to the Western parts of the USA and has been revered by native Americans for untold years as 'Sacred Sage'. Uses include sacred, cleansing and purification ceremonies. In our homes, White Sage fragrance is used to cleanse the air, clear the mind to enhance new positive thoughts & creativity and restore energy balances.
One of 6 fragrances in the Scentsual range - the full choice being Brilliant Blue Lavender, Sweet White Sage, Fresh Green Tea, Calm Hinoki Mint, Bitter Pink Ginger and Sparkling Gold Yuzu.
- A box of 30 Japanese Incense sticks
- The pack includes a small ceramic Incense stick holder
- Each stick is approx. 120mm or approx. 4.75 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 25 minutes each
- The net weight of the Incense is approx. 11 grams
- The gross weight of the
box is approx. 23 grams
- Box dimensions: approx. 136mm L by 28mm W by 20mm D
- Zero Colourants used and the aromatic ingredient is 100% Fragrance Oil
- All packaging materials are sourced from recycled paper
- Made by Nippon Kodo owned factory in Vietnam
* The Scentsual range was inspired by the multi-coloured bark of the Rainbow Eucalyptus tree, a rainforest tree native to the Philippines, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. One of the very few trees of the Eucalyptus species that grows in rainforests, it's notable for its multi-colored bark featuring hues of lavender, blue, green, orange and maroon. These trees really do exist - google them!
Get harmonised with nature by 'listening' to these fragrances. Plus, be assured that with zero colourants, 100% Natural Fragrance oils and packaging made with recycled paper, this range offers a kind approach to the manufacture of Incense sticks.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says "This is a delightful new range from Nippon Kodo, offering distinct singular fragrances based on good quality fragrance oils. With 6 fragrances to choose from, there's at least one that will resonate with most Incense users. I like the whole range - especially the positive and fresh attributes, which are apparent in each fragrance."
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com